Setting Attack and Defense team?

Discussion in 'Ayakashi Question & Answer' started by lynxlok94, Nov 19, 2012.

1. lynxlok94 Mira♥ Guild

lynxlok94
    I still don't know how this works? I went into my Daemons menu and pressed Set Attack Team but It still doesn't appear when in battle.
  2. Nanase New Member

Nanase
    You set your team by giving priority to those daemon u want on the team. But do take note of their spirit requirement. The total spirit required must be within your spirit capacity. This will form your main team that will attack or defense when your spirit is at the maximum capacity.

If your spirit is not at maximum capacity, the weakest daemon of your main team (when priority is same for all 4) or the lowest priority daemon will be removed. It will either be replaced by the next strongest daemon or the next highest priority daemon (outside the main team) whose spirit requirement falls within the extra spirit (from the removal of the main team daemon)

Do note that leader daemon have the highest priority and will also appear in both the attack and defense team.
    Hope this help
  3. lynxlok94 Mira♥ Guild

lynxlok94
    Ohhhhh! Was wondering about the spirit thingy. Thanks for solving =D
  4. lynxlok94 Mira♥ Guild

lynxlok94
    And one more thing, is there a way to find opponents holding the sealstone you want?
  5. Nanase New Member

Nanase
    Yea. Go to sealstone>Change sealstone type and click on the sealstone you want