Lady suzuka's purple sealstone battlefield

Discussion in 'Ayakashi General Discussion' started by Nanase, Nov 22, 2012.

1. beast401 Member

beast401
    I'm about ready to give up on sealstones entirely. Game is overrun with charms. I've run into 5 straight fokatjas yellow stone. Just donating to weaklings.
  2. rankone Mira♥ Guild

rankone
    Don't be discouraged. Believe me I had my fair share as well. It's part of the game as much as you won't like me saying it. I think you just need to find the right time to hunt. Keep trying!

If it makes you feel better, I'm also strugging getting other SS right now. I got 5/6 and 2 people attacked me. I've been struggling all day to get it back without using SW. So yea just hang tight!
  3. Leona Member

Leona
    Actually, this event and the coming individual CQ event are the perfect time to complete your SS. With players using up the DS, you can get quite a number of easy wins. I know because I got ganked while my DS was used up for GCQ.
  4. WingsOfSeraph Member

WingsOfSeraph
    Don't be discouraged. keep trying :) Imo, sealstones is one of the most fun part of the game. You have to use those great event daemons you got for something right? XD And sealstone battles are PVPs with a purpose.

They just gave out free charms today so if you want to avoid being charmed, wait for a bit before fighting for stones. As for those simply hard to get all hoard by whales stones, wait for an event to start. More people play during events and free players tend to farm during events. That's when you can attack easier targets ;)