Fluer or Fox Too?

Discussion in 'Ayakashi Question & Answer' started by WingsOfSeraph, May 20, 2013.

1. WingsOfSeraph Member

WingsOfSeraph
    Well, getting two kitano sisters means 200 apples... not sure if I can afford 200 as yet I only have around 100... I want to complete as much seal stone daemon as I can while minimizing levelling, each tower= levelling unless I skip the event so ideally, I can complete as much as possible before the next tower and saving the time to accumulate 100 apples is a lot.

I just saw another 4* daemon in later chapters, Fox Too. So I am wondering,is a wiser to...
    1) Forgo Fluer and just get Fox Too later
    2) Get Fluer because she is better than Fox Too?
    3) Get them both, both are too good to waste?
  2. TriloxXIV ★ ★ ★ ★

TriloxXIV
    This is probably your call. If you have a pure phantom team you may want fleur because of her skill, however, Fox too has a much better attack stat if you have a random mix of your strongest daemons. I would just pick whichever you feel is most useful as of now, because by the time you get enough apples for both, you may have already found more useful daemons.
  3. Catolysis Member

Catolysis
    I would recommend Fleur simply because the skill and the fact you would need 10 chains instead of 15, furthermore you are progressing further into the storyline which means you will lean even near-er to lv81 FFA zone.
  4. PillowPhantasma New Member

PillowPhantasma
    You have to consider Gargoyle too, we don't know his stats yet but he may be useful.
  5. kfcrispy Mira♥ Guild

kfcrispy
    edit: ignore what i wrote previously. they are both good, but Fox Too costs 15 chains on the first encounter. :)
  6. Addol New Member

Addol
    Re: R: Fluer or Fox Too?

I got both fiorella and kitano, 180apples, bought 2 cb with free golds :lol:
    If you don't need chp 8+ sealstones, wait enough SA.
    Inviato dal mio Blade con Tapatalk 2
  7. Fuji_aozu Mira♥ Guild

Fuji_aozu
    Initially, I had 100 apples and I have a mindset to forgo Fleur and grab Fiorella. But I was advised to grab Fleur due to her skill (greatly increases Phantom Attack). And so I have traded my apples for Fleur. And now I am not progressing in the story mode, trying to get another 100 apples to trade for Fiorella next. I initially thought Fiorella/Fleur will help in my phantom deck..but with the events and stuffs, I have more divina in my atk and def team at the current moment. But still, I will get her because she costs only 10 cabal chains during first encounter, it's a bit hard to encounter them again at higher chapters and by getting more daemons, your daemon scroll count increases.

Thankfully, I managed to get Lady Suzuka through tedious battles (although stopping in the story). Kiri will have to wait.
  8. enfance Mira♥ Guild

enfance
    I simply find that these two are the few of the best art on AGG.